Citizens of some countries need an entry visa for the Republic of Croatia.
Citizens from the EU, most of the European countries, Japan, The Republic of Korea, the US, Canada, Australia and many other do not need a visa to enter Croatia.
Current visa regulations are given at the Web site of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and European Integration. You can find out whether you need a visa to visit Croatia ..here .. (under Visa Requirement Overview, please select your country).
If you need a visa, make sure to apply for one well in advance, but not later than June 30th, 2008.
The policy is that invitation letters can be issued only to the authors and committee members. In addition, registration fees must be paid in full before the letter is provided. Letters will only be sent by Postal Mail and only to the participants registered for the conference.
To apply for an invitation letter please do the following:
1. Register for the conference.
2. Book your accommodation.
3. Send an e-mail to the local organizer Jasna Slavinic
(Subject: KES2008 INVITATION LETTER)
and include the following information:
- First and family name
- Date and place of birth
- Passport number, date and place of issue, validity date
- Your address
- Your occupation
- The address at which you will be staying during the visit to Croatia (Hotel address)
4. Send a signed letter from your institute/company filled in according to the template found .. here ..
5. Send a copy of the letter confirming the reservation of your accommodation in Croatia.
Scanned copies of the signed guarantee letter (4.) and reservation confirmation (5.) can be sent either by mail to email@example.com or by fax to +385-1-6129-832 (Subject: KES2008 INVITATION LETTER).