Invited SessionsInvited Sessions are organised and chaired by senior researchers who have knowledge of, and a special interest in, the topic of the session.
To see a table of Invited Sessions being organised please
... click here ... .
We invite researchers into emerging topics and new areas of investigation within the field to organize invited sessions, or parallel workshops of a half or full day, gathering a minimum of five papers from a wide range of research expertise from around the world. Please, contact the Conference Secretariat enclosing the title and content of the proposed session, and tentatively involved research teams. Organisers of Invited Sessions undertake to:
- Select a topic of interest to themselves and to conference delegates;
- Obtain papers on this topic, normally a minimum of 5 for an invited session, but often more. If there are sufficient papers, the session may become a workshop.
- Ensure the papers are submitted through the PROSE online review system;
- Manage the review process for these papers using PROSE;
- Provide suitable reviewers for the reviews of the papers and enter these on the PROSE system;
- Ensure the final versions of the papers are uploaded before the deadline;
- Attend the conference and chair the session.
The title of the session;
- A paragraph describing the theme of the session - all invited sessions for KES2008 must have a significant level of Intelligent Systems content;
- A short-form CV for the proposed Invited Session Chair(s).
- Contact details for the Chair(s).
To obtain Guidance notes for Invited Session Chairs
... click here ...
Invited Session Chairs are ex-officio members of the International Programme Committee. We thank them for the valuable contribution they make to the conference.